my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 12 - Full Score of Fear
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 12 - Full Score of Fear


Serial murders involving all kinds have happened. All the victims are from a Music School led by a famous pianist. Conan and company have been invited to a opening concert of the Music Hall built by the pianist. The biggest attraction of this concert is the world famous violin called "Stradivarius" and a special appearance of a singer who has perfect pitch.
synopsis taken from animenewsnetwork










my review :

This time it about music.. I love music!! :3
The storyline is great as always but complicated... I don't know that if I don't pay attention or something else.. But I don't really understand the story o.O... I know the plot and everything but I don't understand the trivial thing... But meh.. Overall this is another great movie.. I love the main character this time.. She look cold outside but inside she really cared for everyone... I just love the fact that music is another medium of understanding... Haha... ok.. I'm ranting again... Overall this is another great anime.. I'm giving it 3 out of 5 :3

watch the trailer...

p/s: this movie also have a bit of Shinichi and Ran 's moment.. :3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...