my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 1 - The Time Bombed Skyscraper
Monday, August 22, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 1 - The Time Bombed Skyscraper


Shinichi is invited to a party held by a famous architect and Shinichi asks Ran to go instead. There a mysterious person plants a lot of bombs and gives Shinichi clues as to the location of the bombs. Shinichi tries to uncover all the bombs and save Ran's life.
taken from animenewsnetwork

my review:

This the first movie of the Detective Conan.. actually I already read it.. But it great I can see the anime version. The storyline is great.. The case seems simple enough and I can actually guess who is the culprit.. The character development between Ran and Shinichi is great... Overall I like this movie.. I give it 3 out of 5... Happy Birthday Shinichi!!! :3

Done with my review.. Meh this is short @___@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...