my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 11 - Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 11 - Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure

The Isle of Koumi, a beautiful island in the Pacific Ocean. On the island, people pass an old legend down from generation to generation that there was the Seabed Palace, an ancient ruin at the bottom of the sea, where the treasure of 2 female pirates, Anne Bonnie & Mary Reed (who really existed 300 years ago), was left. When Conan and his friends visit Koumi Island while on vacation, they meet some treasure hunters. There was something suspicious about them.

synopsis taken from animenewsnetwork






my review:

Okay done with this one.. I just hope I can make a better
review than last one... Okay this time conan along with his friends to an island.. Treasure hunting!!! I love treasure hunting.. I love sea haha... For me the storyline is awesome like usual... I love it all... The case is really interesting.. Really need to think in this one.. This movie I guess more focusing on the friendship between Sonoko and Ran.. I love the quote that
"they fight back to back.. Trusting someone who can watch your back.."
I want someone to trust someone to watch my back haha xD..
Overall this is a great movie.. Giving it 3 out 5.. Here... it much better review than the last one.. =_=;

watch the part one here

p/s: love the early scene where Lupin and Fujiko appear :3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...