my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 4 - Captured In her Eyes
Friday, August 26, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 4 - Captured In her Eyes

synopsis:
When a series of murders involving police officers occurs, chaos erupts within the police headquarters; and in an attempt to keep the citizens calm, the police decide to bury the case in the shadows. Soon, however, tragedy strikes yet again. This time the killer is after Officer Satoh; he is shot in front of Ran, who promptly develops a case of amnesia and can’t remember anything – including the face of Satoh’s attacker. With the perpetrator now on the loose, Conan must now protect Ran at all costs, and bring this case out of the shadows and into the light!
synopsis taken from anime-planet

my review:
Interesting and unexpected case. I guess this case focus on Ran. The storyline is great. All characters playing important roles in solving the case. In this movie the culprit is unexpected. Meh I really didn't guess it =.=; Overall this is a great movie and I give it 3 out of 5. Ah Shinichi is really romantic in here. I want someone to protect me like that :3 haha..


"Need Not To Know"

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...