my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Seeker - movie
Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Seeker - movie

Just watch this one.. At first I didn't notice but as I watch it later on, I notice that this movie have the same storyline that my friend once tell me about her new novel.. Meh it actually the adaptation of that novel with the same title... So as I search on the net.. I found out this story have many version o.O waa.. It must be a really good story.. But why the books at the shop are cheaper than other famous books such as Twillight?? Meh it really nice story if you asked me xD


So back to the topic.. The synopsis...

On his 14th birthday Will Stanton (Ludwig) finds out that he is the last of a group of warriors - The Light - who have spent their lives fighting against evil - The Dark. Will travels through time to track down the signs that will enable him to confront the evil forces. The Dark is personified by The Rider (Eccleston).

taken from wiki

my review:
I haven't read the books so I really can't compare between those two but I really like the storyline... It really great and keeping me to the edge haha... I love the story about adventure and fantasy... Make my imagination stronger haha.. However this story is a bit rushed.. It really fast.. I was.. "Owhh he got the first one... Ehh?? The second one already??? Third??? " It a bit rushed haha... The casts all are good.. I can see the character development.. Overall this movie is interesting with a great storyline but a bit rushed.. I give it 3 out of 5...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...