my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 9 - Strategy Above the Depths
Sunday, August 21, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 9 - Strategy Above the Depths

Conan and the gang are taking a long needed vacation aboard a luxury liner – paid for by Sonoko! Their peace and tranquility is interrupted, however, by a string of murders onboard involving VIPs; and this time, it’s up to Mori to take the spotlight to solve the mystery. With the help of Conan, the case is closed; but as the suspects are caught, they decide to take the St. Aphrodite along with them. Now, Conan and the gang must escape the cruise ship before it sinks, but there may be more to the mystery than meets the eye...
taken from anime-planet

my review:

Yay this time it on the ship :3
I thought that this time the case is simple enough... Heck I am wrong!!! haha.. I can really see that Mouri is also capable on solve murder cases.. Go Mouri!! haha... The storyline seems simple but it have a bit of twist.. I like that this time there are scene that flashback on Ran and Shininchi childhood moments.. I can see that Shinichi really care for Ran.. xD Loving it... Overall this movie is awesome as usual... I give it 3 out of 5..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...