my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kami no Shizuku
Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kami no Shizuku

Finally... finish this one.. take me long enough to finish 9 episodes.. Meh a bit busy this couple days =_=;

This drama is based on manga with the same title.

This drama is about...

The story revolves around Kanzuki Shizuku, a young man who was estranged from his father, a world-famous wine critic. When his father passed away, he left behind a wine collection worth a fortune, but in order to inherit it, Shizuku must solve a series of puzzles left by his father to identify 6 wines. His competitor was Tomine Issei, a prominent wine critic, whom his father adopted before his death.
taken from wiki-addicts

my review:
For me.. I think it interesting to watch a drama about wine.. I did learn a bit about wine and the terms that they used.. haha.. It is interesting how each production of the wine is different from each other.. The wine's quality depends on many factors... o.O waa i rambled about wine haha... ok back to topics... This drama is a bit boring.. Not draggy but for me a bit boring.. It may because it something that I doesn't know.. But still I did have fun on learning about the wine and there are many moral story in this drama... The cast here all great.. Kame acted really well in here... I can really see the character development in this drama....This drama have many interesting quote ;) i really like most all the quote here xD

"Life is a lot like a first love.. It have a sweetness and a bit of sour"

haha I edit the quote a bit.. but it still have the same meaning ;) The romance in here is un-noticeable but at the end I really can see Shizuku really love Miyabi.. Haha.. He is like his father having a hard time to express his feelings...

"For me Shinohara-san is like this wine opener"

Haha just tell her you can't live without her.. xD

The storyline in this drama is great.. I love it.. I love how his father try to teach his sons by wine.. Overall this drama is great... I give it 3 out of 5...

meh i can find any ost... only found the trailer @___@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...