my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Saturday, July 23, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


I've watched it!!!!!! :3

I'm so in HP fever right now xD

synopsis.. meh don't have any decent one so i'm going to make my own synopsis...

This movie is the continuation from the Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows part one... Harry Potter and his friends are still searching for the remaining Horcruxes ... This is the end.. The last battle betwwen Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter and everything is unravel here....


So my review:
I've read the novel years ago.. So I don't know the details.. Yes I remember the ending but I don't remember the details. This movie is great!! The effects is darker than other sequels and this the last one.. The storyline is great!! I think some of the scene in the book is not there.. But it doesn't really effect the story... All the questions is unravel here... There are many hilarious scene.. I
actually laugh.. Even when in the serious situation.. Suddenly there are one dialog that makes me laugh.. haha.. The cast here as always is great.. I love them all.. The fact that they didn't change any actor from the beginning until the end really satisfied me.. If there are even one actor that they did change I'll lost interest of watching it :(
The soundtrack is great too.. It really sound very suspense and sad.. Really compatible with the scene... When it finally the ending... Suddenly I can't help feeling very sad.. Meh I'm practically growing up with Harry Potter... Watch it since I'm eleven.. Almost 10 years now.. @___@ I don't know what I'll be looking forward after this.. Before this I always said.. "Can't wait for the next HP!!"... now.. meh.. I'm gonna miss HP and all the characters... I'm gonna miss the accent too... "Blimey!!!" haha... I watch it on the cinema.. I actually can heard may people are sobbing.. Did they feels what I feel.. No more HP :'(
Overall this movie is "brilliant!!" and I'm gonna miss HP :(
I give it 5 out of 5.. Really conclude the HP series..




visit the official site here.. many interesting stuff such as Parseltongue translator :3

I'm gonna miss the twin TT____TT

1 comments:

Zazachan said...

sedih..sobbss..

yang aku ada private blog.tak private sangatlah kalau dah bagitahu ko.haha

intuition of me

sila tunjuk ajar. *bow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...