my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Satorare
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Satorare

Japanese movie Satorare aka Transparent. This review regarding with movie.

This movie is about a guy who is Satorare.
They are called ‘Satorare’. For some unknown reason, their thoughts are telepathic to everyone. They exist for 1 in 10 millions. Their I.Q. marks higher than 180 without exception. But they are not aware of it. The government gives severe protection so that they can live in peace, and contribute to the society with their great talents. Ken’ichi Satomi is a young surgeon. He is one of ‘Satorare’….
taken from: here!!

my review:
There are also a drama series for this movie with the same title. I watch the drama first on later on found the movie. For me the movie version is a lot of sadder and dark than the drama version. It still have a the humor in some of the scene. However in this movie I can't help feeling sorry for Satomi. He just like regular person who need love. Meh why is it hard for him to find a person that truly love him for what he is. If it was me I rather have a satorare boyfriend haha. That way I know how he feels to me and I can know whether he is sincere or not. The storyline is really heartwarming and kind of funny however it a bit rushed.. Meh I want more romance haha.... Overall I love this movie and I give it 3 out of 5.. XD


*the trailer

4 comments:

Zazachan said...

ada korean version ke?

kei said...

x derk.. Version Jepun ader ah.. drama series lawak giler xD

Zazachan said...

tapi kenapa ada tulisan korea?

kei said...

a'ah eh.. ko ckp bru aq pasan... Tpi movie nie version Jepun.. Maybe gmbar nie die nak release kat korea kowt.. herm herm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...