my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Lovely Complex - real action
Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lovely Complex - real action


Watch it many times. Iketani is such a cutie xD Lovely Complex or known as Love Com

I haven't found any decent synopsis so i'm going to make my own. This story is about a girl who is taller than an average man and a boy who is shorter than an average girl. It seems impossible for both of them together but they actually are perfect for each other and Risa Koizumi (the girl) started fall in love with him. She try her best to win Otani's heart :3 such a cutie story xD

my review:
I really love this
story. It really have a great storyline. It making
thinking the
impossible possible. Risa have endure many thing to have the heart of
the man she loves and both of them endure a lot together.
I love it XD..
Okatani is really cute. I keep
yelling.. Owhhh he is so cute!!!!!! cute!!!!! haha.. Seriously he is really cute!!!! xD For Risa.. The actor seems a bit weird. Maybe she still new in acting i can tell that she is acting..
Meh maybe it really hard to find girl that is really tall. Another factor that i really like this movie is that all of the cast are talking in the Kansai-ben accent.. It really cute and I actually ended up saying suki-ya rather than suki.. Adding the -ya behind a word.. I hate the English narration because it sound weird but the 'director' narration is funny haha. This is really a funny , heartwarming and cute story.. I'm so loving it haha.. Recommended movie.
I give it 4 out of 5!!!


Koike Teppei is such a cutie xD

p/s: Hiro Nakashima look really cute in here xD



watch trailer here

"When you love someone but that someone is making you hate yourself, that someone in not your destiny"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...