my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Boys Before Flowers / Boys Over Flowers
Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boys Before Flowers / Boys Over Flowers

Feeling sad because I can't watch the hachi one diver... the disc can't read =_=;Therefore I decided on making BOF's review instead ...


Boys before flowers or also known as Boys over flowers (BOF) is a drama based on the manga with the title Hana yori dango.. This story also made into many version such as Japanese live-action known as Hana yori dango, taiwan version known as meteor garden and chinese version known as meteor shower. Meh it really good story that it have many version ^___^ . I watch all the version including anime except chinese version, meteor shower. I can't find any subs =_=; meh

So back to topic... Boys Over Flowers is about love between a girl and a guy.. To lazy to make my own synopsis.. Therefore this is the synopsis.. Taken from my best friend DramaWiki XD

Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4. After saving a boy from jumping off the roof of Shinhwa High School, she is admitted into the school on a swimming scholarship. Jan Di tries to avoid confrontation with the F4 at all cost because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, when Jan Di's friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of the F4's shoes, she's forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo. What will happen though, when she falls in love with someone from the F4 and Goo Joon Pyo start feeling something for her too? Will the love triangle disrupt F4 and change their lives forever?
my review:

This version have the same basic storyline with the original. However it does have different character background such as family background of Jan Di the female lead actor. She is the daughter of the laundry owner. Making a bit different storyline is much better than the same story with the original. When i watch this one i already watch Taiwan version, Japanese version, anime and read the manga.. Meh it will become boring if it have the same character background and all. I like all the cast in here. Even at first I don't like the some of the cast but then when the story progress I suddenly like them haha... The ost here really touching and match with the scene.. Ilove all the ost especially starlight tears..
This version is really great.. Even i know what will happen at the end, I really can't stop myself from feeling sorry for the them.. Meh my tears drops suddenly... *Stop being a cry-baby* haha I don't have to tell how great the storyline is.. Because hana yori dango is the best!! But i really like how the story develop and how they try not to be exactly the same with the original story. The major scene is the same but the details are all different and I love it. Herm what else??? I think that all :3
Overall this drama is great and not being overshadow with the original or other version... I honestly like the OST!!!! Love all the OSTs!!!! I give it 4 out of 5!!!

***The image here.. Such a great couple :3

*watch the trailer here!!

*my fav ost of all.. It really touching TT___TT

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...