my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The sequel of The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.. Yes.. Another old movie @___@ Re-watch it last night after I watch the prequel... So I'm gonna make the review :)


synopsis.. Taken from IMDb

The Pevensie siblings return to Narnia, where they are enlisted to once again help ward off an evil king and restore the rightful heir to the land's throne, Prince Caspian.

my review:
I love this sequel.. All the siblings look older now but still love them... :3 I love the storyline on what happen when they left Narnia.. They left Narnia when they all older but come back as a kids.. Haha so hilarious and cute :3 "I thought you are older!!""We can come back when we are older!" Haha love that scene... However in this movie mostly all the Narnians are extinct.. Meh i love the talking animals.. Overall this movie still the great and I love all the characters here and the storyline is the best.. I give it 4 out of 5!! xD
p/s: i love the Prince accent :3

watch the trailer!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...