my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Fly Daddy Fly
Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fly Daddy Fly

my third review for today.. Meh i'm so don't have a life right now =_=;

I think i watch it two times already.. xD

synopsis:
An ordinary businessman in his forties, JANG Ga-pil returns home one day to find his daughter attacked by teenage hoodlums, including school boxing star KANG Tae-wook. Realizing that he has no background and money to fight back, he plans to stab KANG on the way to school. This fails miserably, but another student named GO Seung-suk agrees to teach Ga-pil to fight – in only 45 days.
Taken from: asianmediawiki

some info that i get from asian media wiki is that this movie from Japanese novel with the same title and had been made to film. So for anyone who doesn't know. I'm making the review of the Korean Version.

my review:

I watch it twice already o.O haha i forgot that i already watch it lol... So first of all this movie is a great movie. It really inspirational and sad at the same time. I'm really touched with the fact that her father is doing all that just to get revenged for his daughter.
Meh I'm really touched!!! Lee Jun Ki
is a really great actor and I don't have to say
how great his act is.. -duh- The storyline is great and even this story seems like a simple story but it does have a bit of history or dark story that no one know about Lee Jun Ki. I can actually see the changes on that man (the daddy) from early on to the end. He actually look very fit at the end. It really hilarious how he compete with the bus and the bus driver actually try his best to win. haha really funny and I really have my laugh XD Overall this a heartwarming story and recommended. I give it 3 out of 5 xD



*great trailer

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...