my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Rookies
Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rookies

This drama based on the manga with the same title. :)

synopsis:

Koichi Kawato is the new Japanese Literature teacher at the ill-famed Futakotamagawa high school, whose baseball club is composed of thugs and bullies who have been suspended for a year from all school competitions, for causing a brawl during an official match. The newly appointed teacher finds that the club members left are only interested in women, smoking and doing nothing until, under Kawato's guidance, they discover their dream of going to the Koshien
high school baseball tournament. However, the road to Koshien is far from easy as many obstacles await them.
casts:


taken from : wikiAddicts



my review:
just done watching this. In my opinion this movie have the same storyline as Gokusen but baseball version. However this drama have their own storyline. They focus on about achieving their own dreams.
I love this drama because it is hilarious and inspirational at the same time. I love the teacher on how he being optimistic all the time. Each time seeing him smile make me want to smile too haha. Then for the students it have many handsome boys.
Enough for me to keep watching :3 I love it when Yufune keeps saying "nya"... now i'm keeping saying nya haha... Each character have their own personality and that makes them different from each other and making me easily distinguish each character. For the storyline it was simple but it still have some complicated background.
For example why the baseball club members becoming delinquents. For me this is a very good drama based on sports. I love it. Although the ending seems a bit hanging but the ending clearly stated for the upcoming specials and movie. So i really looking forward for it. Hope they can achieve their dream xD. Overall this is one good drama. Really recommended. Thus i'm giving it 3 and half.. Heck i give it 4 out of 5 xD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...