my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

An old movie.. But I still wanted to make the review!!! Just re-watch this and the movie still great. xD This movie is based on novel with the same title. I read a bit.. But I haven't done yet with the reading... @__@ meh I'm a slow reader haha.. Therefore...


The synopsis:

Four kids travel through a wardrobe to the land of Narnia and learn of their destiny to free it with the guidance of a mystical lion.

teken from Imdb

my review:

I love this movie. The storyline is really great and all the characters are all unique.. Hey the animals here are talking ;) This is really one magical adventure.. I love the accent here ;)
"Brittish accent i suppose??" haha.. Really cute.. My favorite character is Aslan.. :3 I love lion.. So strong and cuddly haha... The scenery in that movie is really beautiful and magical ... I don't know what else to say.. Overall this is really one great movie and have a lot of moral values.. Meh I love the spirit they got XD... Brave and never give up.. :3
I give it 4 out of 5!!! ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...