my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Groove Adventure Rave
Monday, August 15, 2011

Groove Adventure Rave


Yay finish this one!!!

Haru Glory is a boy who lives with his sister, Cattleya, in Garage Island. After fishing out a.... thing called Plue, he meets Shiba who entrusted him with Rave Stone or more known as Holy Bring. From there on, he embarks on a quest leaving his sister at Garage Island like his father who went to find Rave 15 years ago. He meets Elie, a girl who loves to gamble but has lost her memory. They met up with Musica at Punk Street. They have to eliminate Demon Card using Rave and is helped by Elie's uncontrollable Ethelion and Musica's ability of controlling silver as a Silver-Claimer. Unfortunately, they had to collect 4 more Raves in order to eliminate the mother of all dark brings, Sinclair. Together, they find out their past including Haru and Musica who both do not know their parents very well. They also find out the connection between Ethelion and Rave.
taken from anime news network

my review:

Arghhh the story is hanging!!!!!! Eh wait.. It have second season???? Yay... This anime is great haha xD

Haha this is what I'm feeling when I done with this anime.. Such a great anime and the ending spoil it all.. Lucky it have second season... Yay... xD
------
Research again looking for any info for second
season...
.....
....
It doesn't have any second season @____@ I'm going to die....

I hate it... This is an awesome anime!!!!!!! Ahem ok back to my review.. *tears dropping* T___T

The storyline is awesome!!!! The characters are all interesting... This anime is one really hilarious thing!!!! I'm so loving it.... Eventhough each episode is about 20++ minutes, I really feels that time flies.. It have been a long time since I feel this way.. Before this 20 minutes each episodes is really long for me.. I keep checking the time line.. How long it gonna be.. =_=;
In this Rave case.. Time does flies... I'm so loving it... Suddenly I was like "Ehh finish already??? *Off to next episodes" I guess because each episodes is a cliffhanger one?? But meh.. I really can't get enough of all characters xD. Each characters are funny haha... The fact that Plue is keep shaking making me laugh haha :3

The ending was like... Mehhhhh i want more!!!!!!! The ending is hanging and I suppose the viewer need to read the manga to know what going to happen next... I am manga readers but read manga on the PC really tires me.. I liked watching anime and doing other works.. I am a multi-tasking person... and I guess I don't have free time to read manga... Mehhh I want second season.. There are a lot of un-answered questions @____@

Overall this is a great anime... I give it 5 out of 5... Honestly I want the second season =_=;


*LOL many weird characters here... Pudding man!!! dog??? Err what the blue thing suppose to be??? haha xD

2 comments:

Anime said...

I find ~Rave much better than Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail. Too bad that the series was forgotten and was not well received compared to FT. :(

kei said...

@Anime : Haven't watched the Fairy Tale yet so I can't compare.. But this is really a great anime XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...