my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 3 - The Last Magician of the Century
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 3 - The Last Magician of the Century


Kaitou Kid announces to the police that he intends to steal the Russian Imperial Easter Egg, which is currently being held in Osaka. As Conan pursues his rival, he discovers that there's more to this case then simply stopping a robbery.
taken from anivide

my review:

I like this movie. It have Kid. :3 He is so cool.. For me this case seems complicated but enjoying. I like the storyline. Involve many travelling and the scenery is cool. I love the castle haha. Overall this is another great case. It romantic and nostalgic. Meh it fun trying to figure out Kaito Kid. What I can say is.. Kaito Kid actually is a great person. Love him. I give it 3 and half out of 5.. :3



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...