my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 13 - The Raven Chaser
Thursday, August 18, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 13 - The Raven Chaser



The plot is shinichi gets involved in a case that involves an accident from the previous year; however, the case is tied to the black organization who gave shinichi a drug that shrunk him.
synopsis taken from animenewsnetwork

my review:


My favorite this far... I love this one because it is connect with the organization. This storyline is complicated as usual.. I really can't multitasking when watching Detective Conan ' movies.. =_=;

But hey I understand it yay!!! The fact that the Conan's friends solve a related cases really surprising.. They can solve case without Conan... haha overall this story is my favorite.. I just love all the inspector gather together in one place.. I'm giving it 4 out of 5... Really recommended... I just love everything in this movie.. Every characters in this movie is important for the story development... :3 Ok done with my review.. Guess it is a another short review :p Off to another Detective Conan movie XD

source of trailer

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...