my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 6 - The Phantom of Baker Street
Friday, August 26, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 6 - The Phantom of Baker Street

synopsis taken from anime-planet

Virtual reality is no longer a thing of the past, and Conan and the gang have been chosen to be part of a special test group. However, as always, the fun is shattered by nothing less than a murder in the main computer room! In order to discover the identity of the murderer, Conan and friends must complete a virtual reality game set in 17th century London; but as they enter the game, an artificial intelligence known as Noah’s Ark takes control of the system. Now, the lives of the entire test group, as well as Conan’s friends, are in his hands. Can he discover the murderer’s identity and save the day?
my review:

This is my favourite!!!!! Maybe because of the setting is on the 17th century of London. I really like that time period. The fact that it have Holmes is really making me wanted to read back my Sherlock Holmes novel :3. What can I say. AI is really something. Haha. This case is simple enough what really interest me is the video games world. How they traveled on searching who is the Jack The Ripper. The unsolved case. It really interesting. I guess this movie focus on Hiroki. The boy genius who created the Noah's Ark. Overall this is my favourite and really recommended for anyone who likes London of the 17th century. I give it 4 out of 5. :3


"Real life is not easy as in the video games"
-Hiroki (Noah's Ark)

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...