my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Code Geass R2
Saturday, August 6, 2011

Code Geass R2



Meh this anime make me emo >____<;

warning!!!.. This review may contain spoiler!!! I try very hard to minimize the spoiler.. but meh... it so hard so anyone who hate spoiler please don't read it..

Synopsis


A year has passed since "The Black Rebellion" and the remaining Black Knights have vanished into the shadows, their leader and figurehead, Zero, executed by the Britannian Empire. Area 11 is once more squirming under the Emperor's oppressive heel as the Britannian armies concentrate their attacks on the European front. But for the Britannians living in Area 11, life is back to normal. On one such normal day, a Britannian student, skipping his classes in the Ashford Academy, sneaks out to gamble on his chess play. But unknown to this young man, several forces are eying him from the shadows, for soon, he will experience a shocking encounter with his own obscured past, and the masked rebel mastermind Zero will return.
synopsis taken from myanimelist

my review:

okay take me very long time to finish it.. Not because it boring or anything.. It just I keep getting sidetrack @____@
This sequels is really complicated and very hard to understand.. Meh who said that anime for kids?? @___@ Okay this seasons is the
continuation from the first one.. As i said before this anime really complicated more complex than the first one.. I keep rewind some of the scene.. I was like "Errr why they are fighting again????" At some point I don't know who is the good guy =__=;

The storyline is great.. Nah brilliant.. At first I hate the second season because Lelouch objective becoming more and more blur??? haha However when the story becoming nearer to end.. The storyline becoming more and more interesting.. Meh now I love the second season XD I don't hate Suzaku anymore... If you ask me.. This anime make me emo.. Haha many important character dies @___@ Why they should die.. Meh... The ending is un-expected o.O Lelouch really amazing and stupid!! TT____TT okay the ending really make me sad but satisfied.. Haha.. Why I said like that?? Really need to watch it xD The ending really complete this series and answer all the questions.. It great!! What else.. herm eventhough this anime is a serious one.. There are some of the scene that make me laugh.. In some of the scene.. Lelouch was overrun when he was running.. "Running is not my strong suit" Haha.. Lelouch is not an athletic type xD Overall this is a really.. really great anime.. Viewer are advise to really concentrate when watching.. I can't multitasking when I'm watching this anime haha... I'm giving it 4 out of 5...


credits for the trailer

oh ya.. For anyone who haven't watch the first season "Code Geass" I recommend that watch the first season first before watching this second season ;)

meh Lelouch is my hero :3 I love you Lelouch heee~~~

visit the official Code Geass R2 website here!!!

*done with my review :3

p/s: Meh I hate fan service @___@

if friendship have a shape it probably look like a glass... we didn't notice it exist but if we look at difference angle we can see the reflection of light at the glass
-Code Geass R2

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...