my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Detective Conan Movie 7 - Crossroad in the Ancient Capital
Friday, August 26, 2011

Detective Conan Movie 7 - Crossroad in the Ancient Capital


synopsis taken from anime-planet

Recently, members of a group of thieves known as the Genjibotaro have been methodically murdered; their assailant is unknown. Meanwhile, Detective Mouri has been called to the Sannou Temple in Kyoto to find a stolen Buddha statue, and he has brought Conan along with him. With the help of Heiji Hattori, our heroes must solve these cases; are they connected in some way?

my review:

This time the case at Kyoto. Yay meeting Heiji!!! I love him. Haha I don't know why. I just love his accent :3. This time focusing on Heiji and his first love. Haha so sweet. Okay for me I didn't like this case. Meh it involve with knowledge of Japanese language. However I do like the storyline. It interesting and I'm looking forward to it. There are many suspense and I totally love it. Overall this is a great movie. I give it 3 out of 5.


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...