my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , , » 2NE1
Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2NE1

My review on K-pop xD

Just recently been introduced with them.. Honestly I love them :3
They are different from other girls group that I usually listened to..

Some info.. Get from wiki

2NE1 (Hangul: 툎ė• ë‹ˆė›; RR: tu-aeniwon; pronounced "to anyone"[1] or "twenty-one"[2]) is a South Korean hip-hop/pop girl group formed byYG Entertainment in 2009. 2NE1 consists of four members: CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom. The group's name 2NE1 stands for "New Evolution of the 21st Century".[3]

They first appeared in "Lollipop", a commercial campaign with Big Bang for LG Telecom, and their debut single "Fire" was released on May 6, 2009. Since then, the group has released two extended plays, 2NE1 and Ugly, and one studio album, To Anyone. Their singles, "Lollipop", "Fire", "I Don't Care", "Try to Follow Me","Go Away", "Lonely", "I Am The Best", "Hate You", and "Ugly" have all hit number one in South Korea.

Fans of 2NE1 call themselves "Blackjacks", a reference to the card game Blackjack

More info.. read on wiki

The collabaration 2NE1 with Big Bang is great.. Lolipop is the first song for the 2NE1


2NE1 is one of my favourite group.. This may because the song is really catchy and the lyrics are great.. For me 2NE1 is like Big Bang female version haha...


most all the song is saying that.. They are tough chick.. Like the one above... "Don't mess with me.. you will regret.." haha.. I love it..


even the sad song it sound really energetic.. Catchy song.. Loving it :3


This one is a very slow song.. But still i like it xD

Ok enough with all the videos.. Haha overall I really love this group.. They have a catchy song.. and most important thing they show that girls are not weak like other people thinks.. Girls are tough chick!! xD

Enough with the review~~~ xD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bagi aku diorg artis kpop yg paling cool pernah aku jmpe..haha..best2!

kei said...

agak ah... mcm big bang rentak dia.. pas2 lagu die bgi semangat weee xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...