my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Angry Mom [2015]
Saturday, August 20, 2016

Angry Mom [2015]

Synopsis:

When Jo Gang-Ja attended high school, she was notorious for fighting. She gave birth to her daughter A-Ran (Kim You-Jung) in her late teens and became more responsible. Her daughter A-Ran is now a high school student, but A-Ran is bullied at school. Jo Gang-Ja decides to go back to high school to protect her daughter. Jo Gang-Ja becomes a high school student again.

Synopsis source : asianwiki

My friend recommended me this drama. This drama have a slow start. But as the story started to progress, this drama is quite good. As the story progress, it becoming more and more interesting. The storyline is good and interesting. This drama is about a serious/political matter but it have their own funny scene here and there.  As I said before, the story is interesting and fresh.

As i read the synopsis, I never imagined a mother could pose as a mother. But seeing Kang Ja in school, she kinda look like a student.

The ending kinda good. It make me cried towards a few last episodes and it left some questions as who kill the chairman.


One of the interesting character are Bok-dong. He is so cute and adorable in his own way. LOL. 


I just love seeing her eyes. Is it a contact lens? 

Overall, this drama is really good as it have a really interesting storyline. The ending really good and this drama is full of emotional roller coaster.

With that I rate this drama 5 out of 5... :D

So how about you? Do you like Angry Mom? Did you cry watching this drama? I knew that I did cry.

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...