my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Don't Breathe [2016]
Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Don't Breathe [2016]


Synopsis :
Rocky, a young woman wanting to start a better life for her and her sister, agrees to take part in the robbery of a house owned by a wealthy blind man with her boyfriend Money and their friend Alex. But when the blind man turns out to be a more ruthless adversary than he seems, the group must find a way to escape his home before they become his newest victims.
Source : iMDb

This is a thriller movie. The storyline is expected. I think I heard this kind of storyline before but this one is more disgusting LOL.. Well for this movie, the storyline is interesting. Once they are trapped in the house, every minute is exciting.

Anyway, it is fun to watch especially with many people LOL.. (you can scream together). But I don't think I will watch it again. Don't watch it with younger audience.. With  that I rate it 3 and a half out of 5..



Trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...