my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Ghostbusters [2016]
Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ghostbusters [2016]


Synopsis :
Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.
Source : iMDb

This movie is one of the movie make me laugh. Not because it is funny, it just because of the stupidity. The storyline is horrible and predictable. The humour is old.

Overall, I don't know if I'm going to watch this movie again. Well I'll admit that I laugh a lot in this movie just because the cliche and stupidity. Storyline wise? Typical storyline. With that I rate this movie 2 out of 5..



Trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...