my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Beck [2010]
Sunday, March 12, 2017

Beck [2010]


Synopsis :
A normal fresh year highschool kid found his daily basis life extremely boring, until one day he met a dog and the owner of it that leads him to a completely new life filled with passion within musical stuff.
Synopsis source : iMDb


This is the live action of anime and manga with the same name. I haven't read or watch the anime so this is going to be a new story for me.

This movie have interesting storyline. At the beginning it have a slow pace. However as the story started to progress, it become more interesting and entertaining. It have kinda simple yet some complicated storyline.

I love how the director mute Koyuki voice when he sang. It make the audience imagined that Koyuki have  a really great/perfect voice that stunt everyone.

Overall, for me this movie is really interesting and entertaining. I actually love the Evolution song xD. With that I rate it 4 and half out of 5.. :D

*wave Takeru Sato and Hiro Mizushima*


Evolution - source



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...