my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Deadpool [2016]
Sunday, April 8, 2018

Deadpool [2016]


Synopsis :
This is the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life. Written by 20th Century Fox
Synopsis source : iMDb

If you expect to see a decent hero kinda movie stay clear of this movie.. LOL I have friends who taught this gonna be like Avengers kinda movie. Well she is wrong and even warning me before I went to watch it.. It is Deadpool what you expect?

Anyway, this movie have interesting storyline. It is not suitable for kids. Parents be warned!!

This movie is so funny. Well it is interesting Ryan Reynolds as a Deadpool. I remember seeing him in Green Lantern. 

Overall. I enjoy watching this movie and with that I rate it 4 out of 5.. 


Trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...