my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Daylan Dog : Dead of Night
Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daylan Dog : Dead of Night


the synopsis is Daylan is the investigators in the night. Meaning he investigate cases among the living dead. In this movie, Daylan that have been retired because of the past trying to solve a case when his friend is murdered. This movie is adapted from a comic with the same title.

My review: At first i think it a horror movie that will make me scream but i was wrong... I laugh in most of the scene. It really funny and his friend really an interesting character xD. The
monster makeup looks fake and what can i say.. herm "look cheap"? but some of the monsters are using the CGI technology and it really looks real and it overshadow the other 'fake' monster's makeup. Overall it really a good movie and the storyline is really great and i really enjoy the movie. Enough of my review... For an excellent storyline and the awesomeness of the acting... Did i mention that the hero is a hottie?? :3 meh so handsome xD *ahem* back to the story... I give it 4 out of five !!!

***ahhh my heart is melting!!!! :3**


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...