my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Kung fu Panda 2 [2011]
Friday, June 10, 2011

Kung fu Panda 2 [2011]


synopsis :

In this movie Po will join an adventure to take down an old enemy that use a deadly weapon to take over China.
my review:

Just watch it recently on the cinema. As i watch it on the trailer the sequel is very good and i laugh in every scene. xD In this movie it focus on Po's past. I always taught why his father is a goose. Now i know why haha..... As i say before every scene is funny even when the scene is supposed to be a serious one. I felt suspense and suddenly there are un-predictable thing happen that make me laugh. It a great movie to watch with family and you will have great time together. At the ending this movie indicate that there are gonna be a Kung fu Panda 3, however there maybe just a suspense ending for the audience. We just need to wait whether they are gonna make Kung fu panda 3 or not :) In my opinion.. I may need more Kung fu Panda haha. Overall this is a great movie and funny as in Kung fu Panda 1 :) In this movie i give 5 out of 5 stars xD




"my old enemies.... Stairs!!!!"

heck... i thought u are talking about Tai Long :p XD

Kung Fu Panda Review - click here
Kung Fu Panda 2 Review - click here
Kung Fu Panda 3 Review - click here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...