my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Rio
Friday, June 10, 2011

Rio













synopsis(taken from imdb)

When Blu, a domesticated macaw from small-town Minnesota, meets the fiercely independent Jewel, he takes off on an adventure to Rio de Janeiro with this bird of his dreams.

my review:
I watch this movie on cinema and i miss the first 10 minutes but i think from there i can keep up what the story about. It about a rare and almost extinct bird that scared of flying because of his past. He then taken to meet with another bird for mating and little he knows that from there on he is going on adventure and meet a new world. This movie is really a funny movie. I laugh a lot and all the humors come from the bird thief. I usually didn't like a musical movie but this movie have a great ost and very sweet. It have a typical storyline but because of the Blu's character it become really interesting and a very sweet movie. I love him trying to fit in the new world :) The ending may be predicted but i just can't stop yelling.. "You can do it Blu!!" haha.. Of course all the yelling just in my head.. I'm not gonna yell in cinema haha xD
Overall this movie is a funny and sweet movie that just gonna make you say "awww..." xD
For a great OST and Blu's character i give it 5 out of 5 :) You deserve it Blu xD





a sweet trailer.. but i don't know what the movie about haha xD



a much better trailer xD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...