my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Attention Please SP Hawaii Honolulu version [2007]
Thursday, September 8, 2011

Attention Please SP Hawaii Honolulu version [2007]


Synopsis :
Now that Yoko has passed her basic courses and has become a CA, she begins her training to be placed on international flights. As part of her instruction, she'll be flying to Honolulu, Hawaii!
taken from wiki.d-addicts

my review:
This time at Hawaii !!! The storyline is nice. I guess it the same with series but this time it on international. Another moral value learn here. It hilarious like in the series. Meh I want something going on with Misaki and Shouta. -Sigh- when they gonna confess or something. I'm really looking forward for their development. Overall this is another great SP continuation from the series and I'm looking forward on the next SP. I give it 3 out of 5.

okay.. no youtube video this time. The one I found, I already put it on my review Attention Please series

Attention Please Episode Review - click here
Attention Please SP Hawaii Honolulu version Review - click here
Attention Please SP Australia Sydney Version Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...