my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Maddi Jane
Friday, September 9, 2011

Maddi Jane

Wao I gonna write about youtuber.. Ok new term I come up with. I'll define youtuber as someone who upload their own video them singing or making other people's cover. Later I'll make about another youtuber that I loves their channel.

Ok Maddi Jane is a girl age 13 (at the time I wrote this). She uploads her singing cover other artist. What I loves about her is her singing is amazing!! You will never imagine that voice is from 13 years old girl. So mesmerizing o.O. Oh ya she goes by the username maddijanemusic on the youtube.

this song really amazed me. I actually felt the sadness in the song. Is that really a voice from girl? So cute too.. xD

Other song that she making cover

haha she changed the lyrics from "she" to "he" to suit the song..


okay I keep replying her cover haha.. to listen go visit her channel on youtube..

All the best for Maddi Jane.. Looking forward for your song in the future..

Click here to visit her official site..

p/s: wish I can sing that great. =.=

~Kei~

2 comments:

Fauzanaryo said...

huhu..talented btul gurl nih..

kei said...

@ Fauzanaryo : hehe best an xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...