my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance
Monday, February 20, 2012

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

Done watching it on the first day it on the cinema.. Hahaha :p

So here is the review. I watch it on 2D on the cinema and I can really said that it is so bright haha..

Starting of with the synopsis..

As Johnny Blaze hides out in Eastern Europe, he is called upon to stop the devil, who is trying to take human form.

Source : imdb

Ok first of all what I can see the details on this movie is great. I actually can see the leather
jacket is melting o.O .. The CGI effect is great. Look okay. Then what is interesting in this movie is the storyline. The storyline is great. What is I really like is how the characters acted and making a funny comment. I laugh almost in the entire movie. The story is funny. The flashback scene and the narration is comical. It use a bit of comic element. It is interesting.

Overall what I can say is this movie is great for laughter and all. I give it 4 out of 5..

Done with the reviewing. Recommended for the superhero/marvel fans :3




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...