my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Iris
Monday, February 20, 2012

Iris



"Synopsis

Kim Hyun Joon is an assassin who belongs to a top secret organization known as the “NSS” whereas T.O.P is an assassin who works in another secret organization located in the United States called “IRIS” and was ordered to kill Hyun Joon. Seung Hee is a psychological analyst who plays an important role in bring Hyun Joon into the “NSS.” Jin Sa Woo is Hyun Joon’s colleague and falls in love with Seung Hee as well but keeps this to himself."
source : koreandrama

A long time for a new review.. Actually I was stuck on this drama... Really took a very long time for me to finish it.... So because I wanted to finish drama before other drama so here it is...

So my first impression.. This drama actually I have been waited for a long time because TOP is here... Really adore him. Then when I finally get my hands on this drama. It started slow and it is kinda boring... It does bored me at first but somehow it become interesting. What I hate about this drama is the camera shooting. The camera is shaking. The camera run alongside the actor and even it does not involve any action, the camera moves from one person to another really fast. It is not smooth at all. I really hate shooting like that. It making me headache =.=; Maybe because of that I really took my time to finish it. Sigh..

The storyline is great. Slow at first but then it become interesting. The storyline is so complicated at the beggining. Too much info in the first beginning I guess. I really need to pay attention when I watch this drama. However the drama is great. Love it

Oh ya.. I hate the ending.. =.=;
I guess there are no happy ending at all.. Meh...

But overall the drama is great and all. Give it 3 out of 5. Minus mark for the camera shooting =.=;

I guess that's it... Finally done watching this drama.. Sorry for the absence of new post ;)


*yay for TOP!!!






p/s: It got the second season, I think I will get the second season... So wait for the review :p ngee


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...