my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Trylle Trilogy - Switched (Book 1) by: Amanda Hocking
Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trylle Trilogy - Switched (Book 1) by: Amanda Hocking


Just finish this novel.. Take me a couple of days to finish reading this. The first impression is when I read the synopsis on the back cover of the book making me hooked right away ;)

"When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later than Wendy discovers her mother might been right.

When the intense and darkly handsome newcomer Finn suddenly turns up at her bedroom window one night - her world is turned upside down. He holds the key to her past and is the doorway to a place she never imagined could exist,..."

source : from the back cover of the novel

The synopsis I read from the back cover sound really interesting and what interest me more is the tag line that they used

"What if your entire world is built on a lie?"
Yup then I took the book and buy it. I glad that I buy it. It really a great novel. I really like these kind of story. A bit of romance, adventure and fantasies. Really love it. It making me thinking monster is not bad at all. They are another of mystical race. From what I can say, the storyline is great. The character development is great too, I can see the character development from Wendy from the beggining story and at the end of story. The way the writer describe each character also sound very an interesting character. So what I can say more this is another novel that I really like.

I'm so looking forward to read the sequels of the "Torn" and "Ascend"

Some infomation:

This novel is one of the Trylle Trilogy.

And this is Amanda Hocking


So overall this novel is great and is recommended. Give it 4 out of 5 ;)

Book Trailer :



Source : click here

Switched Review : click here
Torn Review : click here
Ascend Review : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...