my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » TrylleTrilogy - Torn (Book 2) by: Amanda Hocking
Saturday, March 9, 2013

TrylleTrilogy - Torn (Book 2) by: Amanda Hocking

Yay finally I get the this copies... Really dying  to read it and now I just got it....

So the synopsis from the back cover :

"When Wendy  Everly  first discovered the truth about herself - that she's a changeling switched at birth  - she knew her life would never be the same. Now she's about to learn that there's more to the story.... 
Wendy shares a closer connection to her Vittra rivals  that she ever imagined - and  they'll stop at nothing to lure her to their side.With the threat of war looming, her only  hope of saving the Trylle is  to master her magical powers - and marry an equally powerful royal. But that  means walking away from Finn, her handsome bodyguard who's strictly off-limits.... and Loki, a Vittra prince  with whom  she shares a  growing attraction. 
Torn between  her heart and her people, between love and duty, Wendy must decide her fate. If she makes the wrong choice, she could  lose everything - and everybody - she's ever wanted... in both worlds."

The  tagline of  this novel is

"To save your friends, would you  sacrifice true love?"
This novel is the continuation of the novel Switched that I  had review  before.(click here to view  the review)

This novel is still great.. I like how the author trying to remind reader some of the terms that had  been explained on  the Switched. This novel's title Torn really show what it really mean..  At first I thought she is  torn into going back to human life or going back being a princess.. I guess I was wrong.. It is more than  that she is torn between her responsibility and her desire.. Torn between two sides.. The good sides and the bad sides  which both needs her..

So for  me  this novel is great.. I need more.. I finish  it only in one day!! o.O I can see  the characters development in here...  Wendy from being a spoiled, stubborn and innocent girls becoming more  mature  princess...  It kinda sad seeing her like that.. She becoming more like her mother =.=;

So anyway  overall love  this novel I'm give 4 out of 5.. :D


Looking forward on  the final sequel..  Ascend :D

Book Trailer :



Source : click here

Switched Review : click here
Torn Review : click here
Ascend Review : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...