my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Arthur and the Invisibles [2006]
Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Arthur and the Invisibles [2006]

So an old movie that finally I done watching... Hah I have so many movies/dramas that I haven't watch yet.. @_@

Synopsis :

Ten-year-old Arthur, in a bid to save his grandfather's house from being demolished, goes looking for some much-fabled hidden treasure in the land of the Minimoys, a tiny people living in harmony with nature.
Synopsis source : iMDb

My review... Because of this is an old movie so I'm gonna brief about it... Interesting storyline but I watch  much better adventure / fantasy animation before this... The adventure how should I say... Too fast and simple... Well it need more action or adventure... So that is about the storyline...

The animation... I don't know why the animation kinda creeps me up.. Is it how the animation move or something I don't know but it weird to see the animation moves..

So aside that the movie have something that making me want to know more and ended up finish watching the movie.. It is funny in some of the scene.. That I can give credits to it... So yeah overall just something nice to spend time on.. Give it 2 and half out of 5....



Trailer source : Click here





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...