my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Life of Pi
Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life of Pi

So anyone already watched it? It an interesting movie~~~

Synopsis :

A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor: a fearsome Bengal tiger.
Synopsis source : iMDb

My review....

This is an amazing movie... Well it does not have an action scene of fighting monster or anything  like that.. It is not a comedy movie.. But it have their own sparks.. Well  I had to admit that sometimes it kinda boring in some of the scenes but once you watch it you end up wanting to know more..The story had many moral values that can be learnt..

The value of friendship... I just love the tiger.. So adorable... This movie make me sad, amaze and emotional. The scene in this movie  is just beautiful... The ocean scenery at night is just breathtaking... I just love it.. Aside from that the storyline  is great...



So overall in this movie I give it 4 out of 5!!... :D





trailer  source : click here

I just can't help feeling sad for the tiger.. :(





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...