my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Once Upon A Time - Season 1
Monday, March 18, 2013

Once Upon A Time - Season 1


New tv-series... Once Upon A Time
A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a New England town where fairy tales are to be believed.
Synopsis source : iMDb

My review...

After the ending of Merlin I am lost.. Well I need something to look forward to.. Try to watch Arrow but it doesn't have the same feeling like Merlin... Then I decided to watch this tv-series... Once Upon A Time... For me this tv-series can replace Merlin not the same with Merlin but still passable...


So what I can say this tv-series is like a Desperate Housewives + some fantasy... So why I said like that.. The story doesn't have many action... It have some but not as much as Merlin... The story more on the people on the town... The relationship with everyone there and it have a lot of drama in there.. That is why I said like desperate housewives... Too many drama haha...


However this tv-series have something interesting that just making me want to watch more... Well I finish the entire season in 4 days.. That is a lot for me.. Usually I take about a week or so to finish one season.. So at the end of each episode, it keep making me want to know more... I keep asking the question "Which character is next? "... I don't know why.. This tv-series make me emotional sometimes... It is just hard for the main character to believe what her son keep on telling her... Meh so at least the ending for this season is not disappointing...



The ending for this season is cliffhanger indicating for the next season.. I cannot wait to watch the next one.... So overall this tv-series I give 4 out of 5...



Trailer source : Click here

Once Upon a Time Season 1 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 2 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 1- Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 2 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 4 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 5 Part 1 - click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 5 Part 2 - click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 6 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 7 - Click here for Review

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (Spin-off) - Click here for Review




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...