my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 2
Thursday, May 22, 2014

Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 2




Synopsis :
The second plot will follow the characters' past journey in the Enchanted Forest and how they were brought back to Storybrooke by the Wicked Witch of the West, while also documenting Emma's mission to break the new curse and save her family.
Synopsis source : wiki

I already make a review on the Part 1 (click here for the review)

The second part is too sad. Important character dies. Poor Regina and Emma is just too stubborn. When I first watch the second part I just notice Henry is different than the Part 1. His voice changed. His characters is totally different from before the memory loss. He becoming more and more like a normal kids. I just missed how he say "Heroes never dies" stuff. Pity that I only see that side of him in the 1 - 2 episodes.


So this part, I just hate seeing there are less Henry (that remembers everything) , important character dies and Emma is too stubborn. I want to see there are some happy ending for Regina. Poor Regina.


The ending of this season ended with cliffhanger and make me want to say.. "Huh what??" Ok now I'm really looking forward to the next season.

This is not my favourite season but still I love it. With that I rate this tv series  (this part 2) 3 and half out of 5..



preview source : click here


Once Upon a Time Season 1 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 2 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 1- Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 3 Part 2 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 4 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 5 Part 1 - click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 5 Part 2 - click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 6 - Click here for Review
Once Upon a Time Season 7 - Click here for Review

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (Spin-off) - Click here for Review



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...