my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cats & Dogs [2001]
Monday, May 19, 2014

Cats & Dogs [2001]

Synopsis :

A look at the top-secret, high-tech espionage war going on between cats and dogs, which their human owners are blissfully unaware of.

Synopsis source : iMDb

It is interesting to watch something related with cats and dogs. The cats are adorable. I just can't really hate Mr Tinkles. He just adorable and fluffy hahaha... Each cats and dogs have their own personalities and I really love each characters.

The storyline is interesting and funny.. I really have fun watching it.

I'll make a short review on this movie with rate this movie 4 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...