my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Alpha and Omega [2010]
Monday, May 19, 2014

Alpha and Omega [2010]

Synopsis :

Two young wolves at opposite ends of their pack's social order are thrown together into a foreign land and need each other to return home, but love complicates everything.

Synopsis source : iMDb

The storyline just ok.. It is great for kids but for me just ok. The humor is fine. The storyline kinda predictable but the Alpha and Omega thing is kinda confuse me. How they decide who gonna be Alpha and Omega? Weird. It is not family traits for sure. Then what Omega suppose to do? Have fun?

Anyway that thing is the only thing that make me confuse. Other than that. This movie is interesting. Well I have fun watching it.

Gonna make a short review out of this one.. I rate this movie 3 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...