my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Detectives in 40 Minutes [2009]
Thursday, May 1, 2014

Detectives in 40 Minutes [2009]

Synopsis :

High school guys must find the killer of their classmate before the next class start, in 40 minutes.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie have another 2 title I think.. "4th Period Mystery" and "The Clue". For me this movie have an interesting storyline.. A bit of too long introduction I think. The case only started after half and hour or so.. Anyway.. This movie have a simple case but still entertaining. I love how the suspense is build and at the end we can really see that it have a really good ending.

Anyway gonna make a short review. This movie is great and all. I rate it 4 out of 5.. :D


trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...