my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » My Last Five Girlfriends [2009]
Friday, May 2, 2014

My Last Five Girlfriends [2009]

Synopsis :

Duncan navigates the unsteady world of romance and relationships, going through five girlfriends in four years. Unfortunately, none of them turn out well.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie at first I thought it gonna be another boring movie. However when I started watching this movie, it actually not that bad. It have an interesting storyline. I actually enjoy myself.

So gonna make this review short, even this movie kinda have predictable title and storyline, but once you started watching it, you will be hooked haha. Anyway with that I rate this movie 3 and half out of 5.. :D


trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...