my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]
Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]


Synopsis :


Based on a popular comic, this hilarious comedy follows the chaos, troubles and friendship at a boys' boarding school after a girl-disguising-a-boy joins. Ashiya Mizuki has just come back to Japan from California where she was raised. She fell in love with Sano Izumi, a hopeful high jump hero, who has quit after an accident. As she wants him to go back to the sport once again, she enters the same high school as a boy! With a short hair, flattened chest and lowered voice, she starts sharing the same room with Sano. --Fuji Creative

Synopsis source : d-addicts

Nakutsu is a funny guy. Honest and funny. :3
My favourite Japanese drama.. I watch it a few years back before and when I re-watch it, it still amazing.. I thought that I already make a review on this one? Guess I'm wrong... Anyway this is one of the drama that I'm attached to all the characters here even the minor characters. They all have different character and really make me smile.

This drama is funny, emotional and sometimes stupid. Ashiya is a bit annoying in some of the scene but I can't really blame her when she trying to help Sano. Pity that she is not with Nakatsu.. :(

Anyway one of my favourite character is of course Nakatsu. Since this drama, I started to know Toma and fell in love with him.. I watch Akihabara @ DEEP because of him haha.. Anyway.. Other than this three (Ashiya, Sano, Nakatsu). I like all!! Nanba Senpai, Sekima, Kayashima, Umeda.. I like all characters.. haha..This drama have a great storyline but it have too many cross dresser..

This trio is another main point in this drama :D
So to end this review. I rate this drama 5 out of 5.. :D Really love this drama. Even the OST is really catchy and energetic. :D

Ike ike go go. Ore go go.. haha funny Nakatsu :D


p/s: I watch this drama after I watch the Taiwanese version. I'll make review on that one later on. :D

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007] Review - click here
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2008] Review - click here

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 [2011] Review - click here

To the Beautiful You [2012] Review - click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...