my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » To the Beautiful You [2012]
Friday, March 27, 2015

To the Beautiful You [2012]

Synopsis :

A high school girl who's enthralled by a gold-medal pole vaulter devises a scheme to his all boy school to be closer to him.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This is another version of Hana Kimi (Link). So I'm obviously gonna compare between the Original version, the remake and even the taiwanese version.

The storyline is kinda the same with the original Hana Kimi but it ended up making Jae Hee looks like a creepy stalker. Coming to school just because of Tae Joon. At least in the original version Mizuki feels guilty making Sano injured because of her.

The second thing... What I really like Hana Kimi and what I still remember Hana Kimi is the dorm lives and their students. They are just so funny and everyday is like magic. I really love the original one and each episode just making me love everyone in there (Even the minor characters). In this Korean version the story pretty much about Tae Joon and Jae Hee and everything seems to move around them. There are no bromance moments, no friendship moments and no funny scene. The original one is crazy and funny and this Korean version is just typically about romance. It cute in the beginning with accidentally holding hands or at almost getting kissed but at the ends? It kinda annoying.

For me even I know Jae Hee is a girl but at least can they stop hugging or even holding hands in the middle of streets? Argh if I somewhere there seeing a guy hugging each other it kinda weird o.O... Even before Tae Joon know Jae Hee is a girl he started to be protective towards her? WEIRD!!! The last 2 episode is unbearable.. Just married already LOL...

Second one is Eun-Gyeoul.. He is not the best Nakatsu I ever seen. He just have this sad feeling around him. I remember Toma as Nakatsu. Toma is so funny and each episode I just can't get enough of Nakatsu and his homa janai dance.. He is so laughable. Even Jiro from Taiwanese version is funny. Sorry Eun-Gyeoul you didn't managed to make me love you....

The ending is kinda bleh for me.. The parting with her dorm mates kinda bleh. She didn't resolve about everyone knowing about her gender. She just quietly go. Even the remake version have more impact than this Korean version..

Overall, this Korean version is not the best Hana Kimi I have watch. I love the original Hana Kimi that is more funnier and entertaining to watch.. It just make me want to watch more. This Korean version have too much romance and too much sadness. Even the last 2 episodes it draggy and I just can't wait to finish it up and get over with it.

Anyway, if you haven't watch Hana Kimi in original version or other version, You may watch this one because it is entertaining. Because of I have watch other version it just make this version just ok for me. At least it have a good OST and a lot of Etude House product. Can I go to Korean to go to Etude House's store it looks so much bigger than at my place.

With that I rate this Hana Kimi in Korean version 3 out of 5.. It just average not great and not that bad either.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007] Review - click here
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2008] Review - click here

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 [2011] Review - click here

To the Beautiful You [2012] Review - click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...