my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 [2011]
Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 [2011]


Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 or also known as Ikeman Paradise 2011


Synopsis :

Mizuki Ashiya (Atsuko Maeda) is a high school girl who dresses up like a boy so she can attend the all male boarding school Sakurazaki Academy. All of this to meet athlete Izumi Sano (Aoi Nakamura), a high jumper who quit the sport due to an injury ...

Synopsis source : asianwiki

First of all, what I do think about this remake? They shouldn't make the remake. I have enough with the Taiwanese Version and now Korean Version (2012). I just have too much Hana Kimi.. =.=; (Not to mention the Manga that I forgot to finish it up). Click here for Hana Kimi 2007 review

So the storyline.. They making the background story different from the original one perhaps to have their own originality. But don't you think that concept is far off from the concept of Ikeman Paradise? It is more Desperate Guy Paradise. When they mention St. Blossom they becoming excited. (For me.. Desperate). The fact that I don't know all the actors here. They looks plains and I don't even bother to identify who they are. Different from the 2007 version. I become attached to all of the characters there.The storyline is boring and plain. I don't even laugh or even smile in the funny scene. They don't have enough impact like the 2007 version.

The storyline is plain. Too plain. I thought that the dance scene gonna be a really heart warming scene where the principals will open their hearts a bit to them but what I see is some teenagers dancing and Mizuki costumes just so plain and ugly. Well not really heartwarming for me.

The plot, there are too many plot holes. The most obvious one is Nakatsu. I don't remember any scene that showing that Nakatsu starting to like Mizuki. Suddenly he started call her Mizuki. It is like "Since when do you like her?"

I really hate Sano in here. He is a jerk. Keeps yelling to Mizuki and he is annoying. This drama keeps ruins all my favorite characters. Umeda Sensei, Tennoji, Nanba, Oscar, Sekima and many more. Their characters just totally off from the original one. The fact that the bring up the original cast into this drama really make me think. The 2007 version is way way better. Nakatsu is the only character that I do like. The fact that they used the same set and the same music with the 2007 really make me want to watch the old one.

The three principals just annoying. I don't even understand what their role in here other than keeps wanting to demolish the school.

The ending is heartwarming I think. That is the only good scene in here. The part where everyone listen to Mizuki's recording. The dancing? I don't understand the merits of doing that.

Anyway. Overall this drama have plain storyline and plain characters. Too much Mizuki singing and less heartwarming scene. That is all I guess. I rate this drama 2 out of 5.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007] Review - click here
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2008] Review - click here

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 [2011] Review - click here

To the Beautiful You [2012] Review - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...