my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » How to Train Your Dragon 2 [2014]
Monday, June 23, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2 [2014]


Synopsis :

When Hiccup and Toothless discover an ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Finally it here!!! How to train your dragon 2!!!! Watch this movie the other day and what I can say is this movie is worth my money. I left the cinema with feeling satisfied, emotional and wanting a dragon.. :D

Ahem.. Anyway.. This movie have an interesting storyline. Unexpected storyline. I thought that he gonna rescue some other village folks or something. but this movie? It is unexpected and really great storyline.. This movie make me feel happy,emotional and touched with all the love. Toothless and Hiccup are really great combi. (pair/combination).

such an adorable dragon :D
I just like to see Toothless, when they started showing Hiccup talking with other people, Toothless at the background will be doing some random stuff like playing catch with other dragon. It is so cute.. Toothless just remind me of my cat. Playful and adorable :D




Can I say that Hiccup becoming more handsome? haha



Anyway this movie have it all. Near the ending, this movie just make me cry. I cry in cinema!! o.O It is embrassing but it is so sad.. It have many emotional scene.. :'(

Overall, this movie is really great. At the end I glad I spent my money to watch this movie.. :D With that I rate this movie 5 out of 5.


trailer source : click here

How to Train Your Dragon review - click here
How to Train Your Dragon 2 review - click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...