my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [2010]
Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [2010]

Synopsis :

The ongoing war between the canine and feline species is put on hold when they join forces to thwart a rogue cat spy with her own sinister plans for conquest.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I have made a review on the first movie. Click here for review.

It is interesting to see the old dogs and cats at the 2nd movie. Even Lou is here. Haha..

Anyway, the storyline is interesting. It even funnier than the first movie. I really have fun watching this movie. The inside joke is really crack me up.

Ok gonna make a short review with this one. I rate this movie 4 out of 5.. :D



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...