my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole [2010]
Saturday, June 28, 2014

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole [2010]

Synopsis :

When a young owl is abducted by an evil Owl army, he must escape with new-found friends and seek the legendary Guardians to stop the menace.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This is actually kinda good movie. Wonder why it seems like underrated. Perhaps it is too dark and mystery for the kids but for me? I love it. The graphic is amazing. Finally I can see what the birds always see and feels. It is amazing!!!!

The storyline is quite predictable but still, the story is amazing. I really want to see a new adventures. Kinda rush but I still enjoy my time watching it. It interesting how the Owls dresses in war and how they fight.

Overall this movie is actually a great movie. Love it and with that I rate it 3 and half out of 5. :D



trailer source : click here

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...